Enjoy rural roads where you can appreciate the flora and fauna of the country. Interact with typical Dominicans in an ambience outside hotels. Experience spectacular views and photo opportunities at every turn! With its pearly white beaches, crystal clear ocean, lush forests and rich culture, our tour is the perfect experience for your holiday in the Dominican Republic.
• Pick up is made directly at your hotel Viva Palace at 8:10am and Viva Beach at 8:15 am in our comfortable trucks with experienced drivers and official tour guides. Bach to the Hotel around 6:00pm.
• Visit one of our three sponsored schools (Depending on the time of the year), learn and see the Dominican educational program and help the children to receive a better education.
• Enjoy a 30 mins optional horseback riding along the countryside, an excellent experience for those who never gone riding before and experience riders as well.
• Stop and taste freshly cut sugar cane, also visit our new Sugarcane Factory to enjoy a TRAPICHE moved by oxen, (as used in the colonial settlement) where we extract the sugar cane juice called GUARAPO, which our clients have the opportunity to taste, also they can enjoy the whole process from sugar cane, to guarapo, converted into molasses, then to vinasa and finally to our delicious Dominican Rhum.
• Learn about the Dominican Tobacco and see first hand how cigars are made. Also learn about the history of tobacco in the Dominican Republic and its long tradition of making some of the best cigars in the world.
• Visit a typical country home to sample fresh exotic Caribbean fruits, roasted coffee, cacao, see and learn how they live from the land and their organic products and have a chance to mingle with the local people.
• Visit our Bavaro Runners Ranch right on the Anamuya Mountains. Feast on a typical Dominican buffet to recharge batteries and enjoy the delights of the Dominican gastronomy.
Schedule: Every day
Start Time: 8:10am
Return Time: 6:00pm
Price: US$ 92 [Price may vary according to exchange rate]
Includes: Soft drinks and water on the Bus, buffet lunch, 30 minutes horse back riding.
What to bring: Camera, sunscreen and extra cash for souvenirs.
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes, sunglasses, bathing suit for Rio Anamuya
Suitable for: All the family - children age 3 years and above Reserve Now